Sunday, April 10

due in sept.

Today, Kaitlyn walked into my apartment and tip-toed into my room. I was asleep - taking a Sunday nap. :) She whispered, "Hi Ash, I'll go start dinner" and I muttered "uh huh" and rolled over and pulled  the covers over my head. I heard the door click as she walked out.

A few minutes later, I rolled back over, slowly opened my eyes and saw a little box and a little card sitting right in my line of sight on the bed. I smiled, knowing it was a gift. A gift from my sister. :)

This is what was in that box. A necklace engraved with "due in sept," and accompanied by a little blue gem stone and a tiny silver pair of baby feet. A blue sapphire gem stone - September's birthstone. Our baby's birthstone. :)



I have a feeling that I will be wearing this necklace every chance I get for the next 5 months. I am in love. Kaitlyn...thank you so, so, SO much!! I have the best family in the world!! How lucky is our future   son/daughter? :)


With love,

Photobucket


2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

That is really neat! I love it

Jenni Rollins said...

So cool, Ash! That's amazing =)

By the way, how do you get your photos to look all tilty and cool on your blog?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)