Monday, March 28

15 weeks

I am sooo ready to actually look pregnant haha. Right now, I really just look fat (as you can see from below). :) :) This picture makes me look even more pregnant than usual though because I had just drank a huge glass of water and eaten like 4 orange rolls haha. At my last doctor's appointment, I had gained 1 pound...it will be interesting to see how much weight I have gained this month! :)


I have been feeling SO much better and I haven't been nauseous in about a week! It makes a HUGE difference! I am still feeling SO incredibly exhausted and I sleep A LOT! :) I've been having crazy, intense and vivid dreams lately and I wake up every morning with a great story! haha. Love love love this pregnancy stuff! :) :) :)

With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, yes Ashley your looking fat. NOT. Your so cute and tiny. I am glad to hear your starting to feel better. The second tri is the best. Your not so sick, your getting used to things, start to feel the baby move, and for the most part feeling pretty good. I know the dream thing is crazy huh. I remember these times... It was always so exciting for me.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Ashley! You are so cute, and I love your clothes too. I am glad that you are feeling better. I've heard about the crazy dreams. I wonder what causes that.... :)

Um. Also, I just realized that I basically wrote exactly the same things as the other person who commented. Awkward. hahahaha

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)