Monday, March 14

MVH...Most Valuable Husband

That's it...my husband just officially won Most Valuable Husband award of the year. :)

Witness:

-----------------------------------------------


Me: "Oh man, we're out of milk. I was really craving a glass of milk before bed."
Bryson: "Oh . . . yeah."

2 hours later (aka MIDNIGHT, which means it is no longer Sunday, but now Monday)

Bryson walking into the bedroom: "Honey, have you seen my shoes?"

Me: "No, where are you going?"

Bryson: "I'm running to the store to buy you some milk."

Audience and readers: "awwwwwwwww!"

-----------------------------------------------

I know, I know. I told you. :)


With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So cute. :)

Adri and Russ Lee said...

wow. I'm very impressed.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)