Sunday, March 27

Crepes

One of my favorite things about Paris were the crepes. Carts on the sidewalks sold crepes of all flavors from chocolate banana to ham, egg and swiss. In Paris, they are bigger than you ever think you could eat. They stuff your desired ingredients inside, fold it up and wrap it up in paper. I must admit, I ate a crepe any and every chance I got. This will show you how they make crepes in Paris (I don't know who these people are, I just found it on youtube haha).

My family has always loved making crepes. Of course, they are not comparable to the crepes in Paris, but I LOVE the "Schooff Family" crepes for different reasons. I love the simplicity of the ingredients, and how quick and easy they are to make. I LOVE that you can stuff them full of the most delicious things and make so many different combinations. 

The other day, Kaitlyn, Bryson and I decided to make crepes. We put Bryson to work slicing the bananas and getting all the other toppings out, I cut the strawberries helped make the crepe batter and Kaitlyn was chef of the day as she poured and flipped each crepe to perfection.


Our favorite combination of the day were banana, nutella, powdered sugar and whipped cream.




With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)