Wednesday, March 16

Ready or Not...

I am ready.

Ready to know what the plan is for our family . . .

I am learning to be patient, but sometimes I just want to know already! haha

It's so hard to wait and wait and wait.

I remember a blog post about this EXACT same thing last year around this EXACT same time. Wanna refresher? Look here.

And I'm hoping soon for a blog post similar to this.

Time will tell! :) :) :)


With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)