Wednesday, March 9

A and B and a Baby Make 3!

We are happy to finally announce that we are going to have a baby! I am 12 weeks along, due the middle of September! We're so excited!


Not really much to see now, but it will be fun to watch it grow. Right now I feel like I just look like I've eaten too many cookies and I've gained some Lbs in the tummy region. :) I will be excited when it actually looks like a real baby bump. :) We shall see.



We already love our little "bebe." We were even able to hear the heartbeat! I was so nervous that we wouldn't hear it, but we did! It's nice and strong! It is CRAZY to think that there is a little tiny human in there - with a HEARTBEAT!! What the heck?! :) Life is seriously wonderful!

With love,

Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Elise said...

AHH!!! I'm am beyond excited for you! Oh my goodness. It's so much fun. I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to hear updates on the little peanut! Congratulations!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)