Friday, September 6

"Picha Momma"

I think I may have created a monster.

Ava saw me taking pictures of a little boy the other day in this spot.
So naturally, after she got dressed this morning, she looked in the mirror and said, "Pretty!" and ran off.
Two minutes later, she had my camera bag in hand and she started pulling my arm towards the back door,
"Outside Momma, picha Momma! Come Momma!"
She struggled to sit herself up on the bench, smiled and proudly proclaimed "Cheeeeeese."
And after she heard a few clicks from my camera, she asked to "See Momma?" 
Upon careful review of the pictures, she declared them fit with a "Ohhhh cute, Momma!"
Yep, see?
Indeed, a monster. 
But a very, very, very CUTE monster nonetheless. ;)

Untitled-own

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)