Sunday, March 29

Who I AM


I am a daughter, a big sister, a granddaugher, a niece, a cousin, a friend. I am a worker, a student, a young girl, a grown woman and somewhere in between. I am confident and insecure, sarcastic and sincere. I ask way too many questions, but I can never seem to run out. I am bold and reserved. I can be boring, but thrilling all at the same time. I am up for anthing, but down with nothing depending on the moment. I am loving and caring, thoughtful and hopeful. I am deep and I am open. I am shy and outgoing, careful and careless. I know what I want and where I am going in life. I am hard working and determined, but a little scared on the inside. I am awaiting the next adventure, I am enjoying the present. I am full of risk, I am full of prudence. I pray for strength and then wait for answers. I cry my tears and can laugh at myself . Sometimes I feel ready to take on the world, other times I want to hide from it. I believe in the good in people easily, but I am slow to fully trust. I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire. I believe we control our destinies but that we have a loving Father in Heaven who can guide us in the right direction. I am in awe of the many different beauties that fill this world. I belive in passion and in a one true love. I am everything and nothing all at once. That's who I am.

Also, I'm constantly amazed by the skies in colorado, the sunsets in Hawaii always get me, and I love driving with the sunroof open and the seat heaters going at the same time.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)