Monday, March 30

Anxiously Awaking a Phone Call...

This morning I had my internship interview - it went well, but you never know if everyone else's went better! Supposedly they are supposed to call us TONIGHT and tell us yes or no - and I can't even believe that in a few hours I will know if I will be teaching as an intern in the fall!!! If its a yes, I will even know what school, what grade, what classroom!! ahhh!! I am so excited, but super nervous too!! One of the questions I was asked was "what is something unique about you that we can remember you by?" I said something random as a joke and the said, "seriously though, I want you all to know that I love doing this so much...." and as I continued to talk about how much I love teaching, I got choked up and STARTED TO CRY!!!! ohhhh mmyyyy gosh! Embarassing and not professional, I know - but what's done is done. At least they know I have true feelings about the profession haha. SO we will see - either way, I know it will all work out....I just want to KNOW! but then again, I don't....haha.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)