Sunday, April 19

Bridals

Yesterday, we went to Thanksgiving Point and took our bridal pictures. Bryson looked smokin in his tux! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted - roses and green hydrangeas. I'm nervous to see how they turned out - but excited! It was a weird feelng, as Bryson and I, all dressed up, were driving to get the pictures taken...like, "Wait a second...we're getting MARRIED!" We kept saying "Exactly 3 weeks from right now, we'll be driving to Denver," or "3 weeks from right now, we will be in the temple." 3 weeks, people! 3 weeks!
We took pictures for a couple hours and then went to a great mexican restaurant, Diego's Taco Shop. I figured that since I don't have to fit into my wedding dress again for another 3 weeks I could afford one splurge day haha SO I got a huge, fatty Carne Asada Burrito AND chips and salsa! SO good! I could go for that again right about now...Delicious!


Later, we got Smart Cookie! If you didn't know, it is going OUT OF BUSINESS this month! So sad!

And in case you forgot, my fiance is amazing, wonderful, funny, smart, and SO good to look at!

The end.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)