Monday, April 20

Debut

So this i guess this is my blogging debut. I can hardly believe that Ashley and I are getting married in two and a half weeks. Just a few days ago i was calling a few of my converts and other families in Long Beach and both commented on the weddding invitations that they had received. Well, they did not really comment on the invitation but more on my bride to be. The word that Hernmana Lopez used was "guapisima" haha. I definitely agree :-). On the other hand i was described as being a little more "cachetoncito" or in other words a little more full in the cheeks, haha. I just like to think that i give all mediocre looking guys hope in finding a beautiful wife ;-). Today we got to see our bridal pictures and i think they look great. Ashley looks beautiful in her dress and we are really happy with how the pictures look. It was a strange feeling driving to go take our pictures, it felt like we were driving to the temple to get married, it was a tease. Well we will post our bridal pictures as soon as we have them. I LOVE ASHLEY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)