Tuesday, April 14

It's the Final Countdown...


Today was my LAST day of class . . . e v e r!

2 Study Days, 6 Finals to go

Then I'm done at BYU forever!


And more importantly...
24 more days until we get married!
The other day I sang Bryson my song from girls camp to the tune of "Goin to the Chapel" . . .
"Beeecaaasuuse weeee're . . .
goin' to the temple with my returned missionary.
Goin' to the temple and we're gonna get married!
Gee I really love him
and we're
Gonna get married -
Sealed for time eternally!"


I think it is clever...he did not agree. Aparently, there are too many syllables. Way to ruin a girl's childhood dreams. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, this post makes me so happy!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)