Friday, April 24

Take Me Home...Country Road!

Bryson and I packed up ALL our stuff Thursday morning, crammed it all into every nook and crany in my little Jetta, and drove on out of p-town home to Colorado. Of course, our trip wasn't uneventful and we ended up driving about 30 miles south of the exit off I-15 to Price haha, but finally we realized we had driven way too far and turned around. The rest of the trip luckily was easy - Bryson, being the sweet sweet fiance that he is, drove longer than I did. Some might even say MUCH longer. :-) Anyway, we got home around 7 and as we drove into Colorado Springs, we realized how much we LOVE Colorado. Sorry to all you Utahns, but WE think Colorado is so much prettier! It may just be loyalty, but it really is SO beautiful here!

I'm so glad to be home with my fan-damily! I love them oh so much :-). Today I went to Kait to get her signed up for classess at PPCC and then we picked up Jayson to go try on tuxes for the wedding. Ow ow all those boys were lookin mighty fine! :-) I am so lucky to have the best "in-laws" in the world! I love them!! I'm so excited for Brad, he was able to go to the temple today! I can't believe he is old enough to be a missionary! Bryson said the temple grounds are gorgeous - just in time for us to get married in 2 weeks! :-)

Anyway, Kait and I are 100% doing "The Biggest Loser" our style haha. No really though, tomorrow morning...YMCA...8:30am...BE THERE!! We'll be looking for you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)