Saturday, June 13

Virginia is for the WEBSTERS!

We are living in Virginia for the summer, living with Granny and Papa and working. We LOVE Virginia! As we were driving out here, Bryson kept looking around in awe and saying over and over, "I feel like we are in a tropical rainforest! It's SO green!" He has never been out east, so I don't think he has seen this many trees in his entire life! We've been doing some fun things since we've been here! We've been to Busch Gardens, Water Country, Washington D.C., Williamsburg, Belle's Isle...and we've gotten lost in about every town from D.C. to Newport News. I swear we have been lost a million times! D.C was the WORST! I've never been more confused in my life! Bryson is getting better at knowing his way around...NOT ME! The other day I went to Target and was so proud because I acutally found it...but going back home I probably drove 30 miles in the oposite direction until I realized I was going the wrong way. I am used to having the mountains on the West in Colorado or the east in Utah! :-) Anyway, here are some pictures from some of our little adventures.
Us at the Lincoln Memorial in DC
Bryson at the Vietnam Memorial
This is all I had to wear because I didn't know we were staying the night in DC...a skirt and tennis shoes. Cuuuute.
The Washington Monument
Bryson and Abe Lincoln
Bryson and the Washington Monument
Washington Monument
Us at Belle Isle
Belle Isle - look at those beautiful trees!
Belle Isle
Bryson at Williamsburg firing off an authentic rifle from the Revolutionary War haha
On our way out to Virginia, we stopped in SAINT LOUIS to check out where Elder Brad Webster!!! will be for the next 2 years!
Me with the Gateway Arch in the background.

Well, that's a quick update. Maybe someday I will post a picture of Bryson and me in our ADORABLE work uniforms - and by adorable, I mean awful. So then again, maybe I won't! :-) Well, we're off to bed! NIGHT!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Becky said...

You guys are so cute together! What are you doing for work for the summer? Are you getting excited to teach your 2nd grade class pretty soon?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)