Tuesday, June 9

Wedding Weekend

The weekend of our wedding was so fun! People always told me, "Enjoy those days because they are so fun and they go SO fast." I was always kind of like, "yeah, yeah I get it," but now I find myself telling engaged girls the same thing! Starting with Nam and Nampa coming on Saturday and going shopping for decorations and other final things for the reception, to the Rehearsal Dinner...the whole experience was SO fun even before the day of our wedding!

Thursday night, everyone met us up at the temple and I was able to go through for the first time with my amazing family and my wonderful husband. I was so happy that so much of my family was able to come! Thank you SO much to everyone who came!! :-)
Friday morning, Auntie and Tickie hosted a beautiful Bridesmaid Breakfast at a really nice place in Monument. All the women in the family met and we ate breakfast, talked and laughed. It was so great to be able to have all those important women in my life meet and get to know each other better before the wedding. It was so fun! Thanks Auntie and Tickie!!


Then Friday night, the Websters hosted an amazing Rehearsal Dinner at The Hub. The food was incredible (too bad I was so paranoid about being able to fit into my dress that I couldn't fully stuff my face like I wanted to haha) and it was great to have both families together for the first time! I kept forgetting that, even though I knew almost everyone in the room, that most of them didn't know each other haha. We ate, talked, watched a great slideshow by Kaitlyn and talked some more. It was a very fun night! Thanks Mom and Dad Webster!

And of course, it wouldn't be a party without ... arm wrestling.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)