Tuesday, September 14

I love fall!!

I really, really do! I love when the air turns crisp and cool. I love digging to the back of my closet for my jackets and long-sleeves. I love wearing black tights and closed toed shoes. I love the smells of apples and cinnamon, of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and warm soup. I love the beautiful trees that turn the mountains red, orange and yellow. I love snuggling up in a blanket with a warm cup of hot chocolate. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving and all the fun things that come with each holiday. Every year, I forget and it surprises me again how much I really do love fall! :)


With Love,
Photobucket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)