Tuesday, December 27

And now everyone believes me!

Tonight while Ava was doing tummy time, she rolled from her tummy to her back several times in a row! 
AND even better - she did it in front of everyone...finally! :) 
I have seen her roll before - but those rolls were few and far between! 
The only other person who had seen her roll over before tonight was my sister, Kaitlyn. 

Well tonight, Bryson, Brad, Blake AND Momma Webster ALL witnessed it 
AND I got a couple of the rolls on video. 

OHH I love my sweet, sweet baby Ava. :)



Just had to document this monumental achievement haha. :)

2 comments:

Jenni Rollins said...

So sweet! And she looks so proud of herself afterwards =)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Awww...so exciting! Yay for Ava! :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)