Saturday, December 3

Just playing

I have horrible lighting in my apartment.
The fact that we have one window in the front room probably doesn't help. :)

So, when I put Ava on a blanket to play today, I noticed that the light was hitting her face perfectly for some quick photos.
She only stays still for so long.

I love my beautiful girl!
And I love that she is too little to know that her mom might just take too many pictures of her. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

You're right - baby and lighting are absolutely perfect =)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)