Tuesday, December 6

The Stats Are In...

Ava went to the doctor today for her 2 month checkup. 
She is 10 weeks old in 2 days. 

Here are her stats:
Weight: 13 pounds 4 ounces (92nd percentile)
Height: 25 inches or 2 feet, 1 inch (99th percentile)
Head circumference: 15 inches (75th percentile)

So, she is still ridiculously tall haha. I wonder how tall she will be as an adult. 
13 pounds, 4 ounces
Baby Ava on the table
Ava was sooo cute on the doctor's table, cooing and smiling up a storm. 
She had no idea what was in store for her at the end of the appointment. 
She had to get 3 shots in her little legs and she was not happy. 
She cried like I have never heard her cry before. 
I cried too as I watched the tears streaming down her little cheeks. 
I never thought I would be that mom:
the mom who cries when her baby gets shots. 
Turns out, I AM that mom. 
It's just so sad to see your sweet baby crying so hard. 
Poor baby girl. 

We left the doctor's office with 3 new bandaids.
Ava fell asleep on the car ride home an as soon as we got home, she ate and just wanted me to hold her. 
And now she's asleep again. 
I LOVE my girl.
I feel like, once again, I love her even more after today.

And I will leave you with a cute video. :)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)