Monday, December 19

Best Birthday Present Ever!

I had the BEST birthday this year!

It was filled with family, gifts, good food...
all the things that make a birthday great! :)

Bryson made sure I got to sleep in and he entertained Ava in the morning while I kept sleeping.
He took me out to breakfast to my favorite breakfast place.
We went Christmas shopping together. 
We went to dinner with both families. 
Bryson even wrapped some presents and labeled them "To Mommy, From Ava." :)
What a wonderful hubby I have!

Kaitlyn and Jayson decorated the house with streamers and banners.
I got phone calls singing me "Happy Birthday To You" from the people I love.

It was a GREAT day!
Thank you to everyone who made it so wonderful!

BUT, the thing that made it the BEST birthday was sharing it with my sweet, smiley baby Ava. 
Gosh, I LOVE her! 

She was all smiles before her bath.
We are so lucky to have such a happy baby. :)


I feel perfectly content turning the big 2-5.
The last 25 years have been wonderful and I am looking forward to the next 25.
I feel like I have done a lot, seen a lot, and accomplished a lot in these 25 years.
I am SO happy and feel SO blessed to be where I am at this point in my life!
I have an incredible husband, a beautiful daughter, a loving family and we live in a wonderful place.
Life is great!
I am blessed. :)

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

Such a cute video! And it is so refreshing to hear your perfect contentment with your life. =) Love you and happy birthday!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)