Saturday, January 28

Rolling 2.0

I was looking in my baby book tonight and realized again how thankful I am that my mom wrote down important milestones and dates during the first year of my life!

SO...
I'm writing this down just for the sake of documenting, and maybe one day Ava will appreciate it, too. :)
OR, maybe not. haha 

Tonight, Ava rolled from her back to her tummy all by herself!!
Thank GOODNESS Bryson and Kaitlyn were both there to witness it!

We were cheering and clapping and celebrating!
I was so excited!

And then...in the middle of my laughter and excitement, 
I noticed I had tears streaming down my face. 
Boo...

My baby girl is growing up! 
Before I know it, she will be mobile! 

I didn't take a video, but I'm hoping there will be many more of these "Rolls, version 2.0" to come.
Then, we can all clap and cheer and celebrate!
(And I promise next time, I won't cry...) :)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)