Friday, January 13

We love San Francisco!

 Bryson and I decided to try to do something new in San Francisco every week. 
He is so good at finding cool places that we have never been before.
And I am really good at following him wherever he decides to go. haha

So last weekend, we drove across the Bay Bridge into the city, loaded up Ava in the Baby Bjorn and went to a park called Lands End. 
It was SO beautiful and it was probably one of the clearest days I have seen in the city. 
Not a cloud in the sky!
Perfect visibility.

We hiked along a trail for a while right on the edge of the cliffs on the water. 
It was BEAUTIFUL!
I didn't bring my nice camera, so thank you iPhone for always taking great pictures! 

After our little hike, we went to a GREAT place for lunch called The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen. We chowed down on a delicious grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. I would highly recommend this place! It was great!

Ava was SO exhausted after exerting herself so much on the hike (while riding comfortably in the Baby Bjorn), she fell asleep literally sitting up in Bryson's lap. One minute she was all smiles and the next minute I looked over and she was slumped over, dead asleep. Sweet baby girl.
She slept the whole way home and 3 hours after we got home.
We definitely wore her out!

Later that night, I was at a baby store and I saw this book, "Good Night San Francisco" and just had to buy it!
Who knows how long we will stay in the Bay Area, we could be here forever...never know.
BUT...Ava is definitely our "San Francisco" baby and always will be. 
We moved here while I was pregnant with her, so I've been toting her around with me, seeing all the sights even while she was still in my belly! 
I just think this book is SO perfect, so she will always have a little piece of San Francisco wherever (if ever) we go. 

It really was a great day in the city!
Can't wait for our next adventure!

We have our air mattress ready and waiting for anyone who wants to come visit!
We can't wait for you to love San Francisco as much as we do!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I miss California so much! I'm glad you guys are having fun out there. San Francisco is such a fun city!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)