Saturday, February 11

Need I Remind You?

Ava, 
Isn't it blatantly obvious that your parents are obsessed in love with you?

Thank you for bring so much JOY to our lives.

We are stopped several times a day by people telling us how beautiful you are.
From little kids to cute, wrinkly grandpas....people just can't get enough of you, sweet Ava.

Today an old Italian man stopped me and asked, "Ohh, can I say hi?" 
And he went on and on about how cute you are. 
As he was leaving, he said, "Oh, just kill me now. I am in love."

I often catch people staring and pointing at you.
Smiling and then giggling and "ohh-ing" and "aww-ing" when you smile back. 

You have charmed many, MANY people. 


How in the world did your Daddy and I get so darn lucky?
Really.

1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

She is one cute baby =P

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)