Thursday, February 9

Auntie Kait to the rescue!

Ava has been enjoying her visit with her Auntie Kait!

They play together...
 Look cute together...
(haha this is such a creeper picture) :)

Read stories together...
Go to dinner together...
And she even keeps Ava company in the back seat of the car while we are driving...
Honestly, I'm pretty sure I have enjoyed those things even more than Ava. 
Kaitlyn is always a HUGE help whenever she comes.
She just knows exactly what to do to help me and alleviate any stress I may be feeling.
Without being asked, she does dishes, surprises me with a clean apartment, watches Ava while I shower or run quick errands, rocks Ava to sleep, entertains Ava while I make dinner, goes grocery shopping with me, sings to Ava song after song after song to make her happy...
Yes, she is SO good to me. 
Seriously.
Thank you Kaitlyn!!!!
I'm so glad we still have a week and a half together!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)