Wednesday, February 1

Spa Day!

Bryson has been working longer hours this week, so Kaitlyn, Ava and I have been hanging out and having a lot of girl time. 
Today, we had a "spa day" and gave each other pedicures. 
Yes, this includes Ava. :)

We painted her teeny, tiny baby toenails bright pink. 
It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Of course, anyone who has ever met Ava knows that she actually has some very long, finger-like toes. 
And they are wiggly little toes.
It took a LOT of work and a lot of distracting to paint those piggies.
But we did it.
And then we laughed and laughed because it's just too cute!

And then Ava squealed in approval. 
Actually, I would call it a "squawk" of approval. 

I will never, ever get tired of this face. 
I love you Ava bean!

2 comments:

Bryson said...

Oh my gosh.

Michelle said...

She is adorable Ashley. I love the squawk -- my nephew does that too. It's hilarious!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)