Tuesday, February 21

A request. (Or, a plea)

Dear Ava,

I love you. I love you. I love you. 
I love you with every fiber of my being.

I love you so much I will even let you sleep a little longer at night.
You don't need to wake up to hang out with Mommy as much.
Don't worry about me, I will be fine sleeping in my bed next to Daddy.
You can go on sleeping. 
Of course I'll miss you.
But I will see you in the morning. 
Sound like a plan?

Yeah, I didn't think so. 
:)



Oh well, I still love you.
A lot.
See you tonight. 
;)

1 comment:

Elisabeth A. said...

The best thing I ever did for our family was read "How To Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems" by Richard Ferber. It changed EVERYTHING about our nightly routine, how Bailey sleeps and how we all sleep at night. She went from waking up at least 8x a night and ending up in our bed by 3am to sleeping 8:30 to 8:30 every night. I suggest the book to every mom with a baby who doesn't want to sleep! Good luck, I KNOW how hard it is!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)