Thursday, May 31

Dance Dance Revolution!

These videos are kind of long (okay really long), 
but even if you just watch the first parts of each of them you will see that Ava loves music haha. 
I'm sorry, but this is just too cute not to share. :)

And don't you love my choice of music?
I had to expose Ava to the "oldies" before she thinks she is too cool haha. 

And I'm not sure why, but any time this song comes on, she gets SO excited. 
Maybe I listened to it when I was pregnant?
I may or may not have a video of me and my pregnant belly dancing to this song.
And I might have seen the movie?
Maybe.



2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Those are SO adorable and SO hilarious. Sophia doesn't react to music at all - perhaps it's because I've exposed her to such *awesome* songs :)

Kaitlyn said...

CUTE!!! I wanna do a dance video to JB when I see Ava next. Train em young:)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)