Monday, May 14

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so lucky.

I am lucky to have a wonderful mom - who I was able to spend 15 years with on this Earth.
I am lucky to have many other women in my life who are such good examples to me.
Grandmas,
aunts,
my sister. :)
I am lucky to have a beautiful, sweet baby daughter. 

I am more than lucky...I am blessed. 

Today was my first Mother's Day as a mom. 
My sweet husband gave me beautiful flowers and made me breakfast in bed, 
which was hand delivered with a song. 
"Mother I love you, Mother I do. Father in Heaven has sent me to you."
I am so incredibly grateful for my beautiful family. 
Life is wonderful. 


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)