Thursday, May 31

New car seat

This happened way too fast.
My sweet, tiny baby outgrew her infant car seat.
Today she moved into her "big girl" car seat.
Crazy to think she will be in this thing until she's 4 years old or so!


I also wanted to post a little video of Ava's most recent trick. 
She is walking along furniture all over the place and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen her do. 
Our apartment is like a baby obstacle course.
She will walk from the couch, across her jumper thing and then to the entertainment center and around and around and around.
I love watching her discover her newfound freedom and independence. 
And I love that it entertains her for a few minutes.



2 comments:

Elisabeth A. said...

She is so BIG and just so darn cuuute!!!

Adri and Russ Lee said...

I can't believe how well she moves around! I love her trying to hang on to the rocking chair. hahah She looks like she's posing and hamming up those pictures of her car seat. I can't believe she's big enough for that already!!! Ava is growing twice as fast as every other baby!!!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)