Wednesday, January 9

60 days

Before the holidays, I kept telling myself "Don't worry about or even think about the baby coming until after the holidays." So if I would think of things I needed to get done, I would just add them to a list that I would then tuck away until after the holidays. Well, somehow "after the holidays" came much faster than I anticipated. Since coming home, I have made about 100 "To Do Before the Baby Comes" lists. I have a list of things to clean and organize, things to buy, things to do with Ava, things to make. Thanks to Christmas and my birthday, I have most of the big things we needed for him, we just need clothes and diapers and a few other small things. We bought an airplane ticket for Bryson's mom to come out when the baby is born...which makes me feel about a million times better knowing she will be here to help with him and with Ava. I can't imagine a better person to be here to help during that time - she is amazing! 

Now, we are down to 60 days until his due date. And I feel like we have so much to do. But then again, in all honesty, he could come tomorrow and we would be pretty much ready for him. Most importantly  I just want to soak in the next 2 months with Ava as my only child. As much as I tell myself I will still give her as much of my attention even after the baby comes, I know that is impossible. So for now, I am going to spend as much time cuddling, dancing, singing, running around outside and kissing my sweet baby girl who I adore with all my heart.

IMG_6354

IMG_6351

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)