Wednesday, January 16

Jean Jacket

I remember before Ava was born when I would buy clothes for her, I would fantasize of squeezing her chubby little thighs into the cutest of outfits. Once she was born, I remember dressing her up and then realizing that really, newborns look the cutest in pajamas - and since they spend 95% of their days swaddled and sleeping, there really was no point in getting them all dressed up anyway (am I alone in this? hah). As Ava has gotten older, I have found it SO much more fun to dress her. Ugg boots, skinny jeans, pea coats and jean jackets - even more dangerous to your wallet than baby girls is toddler girls. Ava suddenly looks like a mini-human, and I find it so.much.fun!

Doesn't she look older all of a sudden?
Her hair is finally getting longer and everything.
And as usual, she is always the happiest when she is outside exploring and picking up rocks and sticks.
(She has learned now that if she brings me her shoes and repeatedly says "shees, shees, shees," eventually I will put them on for her - after which she waves and says "BYE," runs to the front door and pulls open the handle. AND if I forgot and left the door unlocked, she runs outside without hesitation. Ah!)
IMG_6446b
IMG_6455
IMG_6490
IMG_6480
IMG_6489
IMG_6484
IMG_6456
And have I mentioned lately how much I ADORE this girl?
Well, I do. 
So, so, SO much. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)