Sunday, January 27

27 things before 27

Here are 27 things I want to do before I turn 27 (in December). OH gosh 27 sounds hideously old.
I've been compiling these for a while now - some of them I can already check off my list. :)

  1. Have this baby (setting myself up for success, ya know?) haha :)
  2. Make an "Important Documents" binder for our family
  3. Make a photo book of Ava's first year
  4. Buy a new car 
  5. Send a package to my missionary brother once a month
  6. Lose all the baby weight
  7. Have 4 families a month over to our home (maybe giving myself a break in March when baby comes)
  8. Make a quilt
  9. Run a 5k (or at least be able to run a 5k)
  10. Donate plasma or give blood
  11. Take Ava on a bike ride (in one of those baby bike seat things)
  12. Keep up with my blog (post at least twice a month) and print it at the end of the year
  13. Find a way to serve my husband at least once a day
  14. Make one thing I found from Pinterest
  15. Go to Utah for Thanksgiving
  16. Do a session in one new temple
  17. Read one "churchy" book (besides the Book of Mormon/Bible)
  18. Stop biting my fingernails
  19. Be a good visiting teacher
  20. Try a new kind of food
  21. Go on at least one date a month with my husband
  22. Have the missionaries over for dinner once a month
  23. Buy a new kitchen table and refinish it (paint it a fun color)
  24. Plant a garden
  25. Make a collage wall in my home
  26. Throw a baby shower
  27. Kiss and hug and snuggle my babies every day (not hard at all) :)

1 comment:

Maddy said...

i love this ashley! i think i'm going to steal this idea... and some of your things to do as well :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)