Friday, March 28

Gavin {12 month Stats}

Gavin had his 12 month well-baby checkup today. 

He officially weighs 23 lbs (60th percentile)
 and is 2' 8.5" tall (over 100th percentile - off the charts).

Just an interesting fact: 
At their 12 month check-ups, Ava and Gavin were both exactly the same height. 
Ava weighed almost 2.5 lbs more than Gavin when she was his age. 

In true Gavin fashion, he made his way around the waiting room several times waving and smiling at every single person and waited for each of them to acknowledge him before he moved onto the next person. The doctor even commented on how social he is. 

Gavin got 4 shots and barely made a peep. He's a tough little guy. Sweet Ava held his hand and watched intently, very concerned that the nurse kept poking her little brother over and over. 


And just because I can't resist...here's a sweet little picture of my Ava girl. I'm sure everyone thinks she sits still and poses for me like this - ummmmmm yeah, NO. This girl is constantly on the move and never, ever looks at the camera for more than half a second - IF that. SO, when I get a good picture of her, you better believe I'm going to take that moment to put it on my blog haha. I love love love her energy and spunk - she brings so much joy and FUN into my life.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)