Sunday, March 16

Sweet little moments

I caught this sweet little moment when the kids were talking a bath this weekend after playing outside ALL DAY and just having the time of their lives together. Ava was washing Gavin's hair and singing the song that I sing to her when I am washing her hair. Moments like these warm my soul and make me feel so emotional. I hope these two will always be friends, love one another, support one another. I love these two so much.

And a picture of my squeaky clean Gavin boy. Oh how I love him! 
Mr. Blue Eyes :)
The End

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)