Monday, April 7

Spring



I saw a picture the other day on Pinterest of a girl wearing the most gorgeous flower crown. Today I was at Joann looking at fabric and I randomly picked up some silk flowers and a wire and made a little crown while my kids were napping. 
And then after Ava woke up, we ran outside for literally 3 minutes and took a few pictures for fun. Ava hated wearing this thing - hated it. haha. But something about a flower crown just screams spring to me, and I LOVE spring. Spring means Summer is right on the horizon. 



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)