Tuesday, April 29

Haircut

I gave Gavin a little haircut yesterday (using Bryson's beard trimmer and sewing scissors hahaha).

It looks fine but the point of this post is NOT to show off how "great of a hair cutter I am."
 NO no nooo-oo.
Quite the opposite, actually ha.

BUT when I was done butchering cutting his hair I "styled" it like this and I suddenly realized this little guy is NO LONGER a baby.

I still feel like he satisfies my "baby needs," if that make sense - he snuggles with me, doesn't talk, he still loves nursing. I sometimes wonder why I don't feel "baby hungry" yet - but it's because I still feel like Gavin is my baby. And let's be honest, he is still a baby in many ways - but he is also growing faster than the speed of light.

I really think the 2nd year, from 12 months to 24 months, is when babies change the most. You look at a brand new one-year old, barely toddling around, and then look at a two year old, talking in sentences, Ava knew her ABCs, could count to 10...they are suddenly little PEOPLE.

So here's to watching my baby boy become a little person.
And loving every minute of it.

IMG_8639

Untitled-hair

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)