Wednesday, April 23

No more pictures

I'm honestly not exaggerating when I say I tell myself daily (if not multiple times a day) that I need to stop taking pictures. I tell myself things like, "Okay, starting tomorrow I'm not going to take any more pictures."

But then I wake up and roll over to this little sight. And I can't help but run and grab my camera. 
IMG_8431cv
And then at breakfast I look over and see my sweet little boy sitting there, with his feet crossed, looking so perfectly delicious. And those eyelashes. And his chubby little fingers, his big blue eyes and his disheveled hair. All I can think is how I want to freeze these everyday moments that to anyone else may seem meaningless...but to me are everything. 
Untitled-mom
IMG_8442

So often, I find myself up late at night, swiping through old pictures. Reliving those moments frozen in time. 

And that's when I decide, nope, I'm not going to stop taking pictures. 
And that's all I have to say about that. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't stop. You'll never regret having too many photos. And yours are beautiful!! What lens are you using?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)