Friday, April 13

Videos {April #2}

I love when Kaitlyn comes because she takes so many cute videos of Ava! 
So, here are the most recent videos. :)

This video is cute. Every time we make a "gasping" sound, Ava squeezes her eyes shut because she knows we are about to blow on her. She thinks it's so funny. 

We were at a baby store and we decided to have Ava take this toy for a test drive. She was actually taking little steps on her own using this thing until I took out my camera and she got distracted. 


I am SO grateful for Ava's newfound ability to put her own pacifier back in her mouth. Yay!

This is what I hear anytime we drive anywhere. If only I spoke Ava's "baby-ese." :)

Kaitlyn playing Peek-a-boo while I make dinner.

Ava is getting much "braver" with standing.

I just think this is cute. I would "poof" air on her using the little squirt bottle. 

Haha. Okay, so this video needs a lot of explanation. Ava is getting really good at holding herself in "crawling position." Of course, she just sits there and doesn't crawl yet, but it's still cute. So tonight, right before her bath (which is why she is nakie), we were watching her doing her crawling position and she starting doing this strange "yoga" posing. Seriously? Sooooo funny!


1 comment:

Jenni Rollins said...

Her talking is hilarious! I haven't heard a baby go at it like that before! And way to go with the yoga, Ava!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)