Wednesday, April 25

A big change

I know I usually post about baby Ava, 
but today I thought I would share something new about myself. :)
I have been wanting to do something, anything to my hair for a while now. 
My hair grew SO fast when I was pregnant, and I swear it grew even faster after I had Ava. 
It was long, damaged and just...blah.
I have only ever had long hair. 
The last time my hair was "short" was in high school, and even then it wasn't that short.
I've always loved shorter hair on other people, but I was too scared to cut my own.
BUT I decided to just bite the bullet and cut it. 
Why not? I was wearing my hair in a ponytail everyday anyway. 

So...
(Keep in mind these are just pictures from my phone, so they might be blurry or whatever...who cares haha)
What do you think?
I honestly thought I would be panicing, but I haven't looked back once!
I feel like a weight has literally been lifted off my shoulders!
My hair feels SO healthy and bouncy!
Now I just need to invest in a smaller straightener so I can curl it. :)

Also, I decided to try those press-on nail polish strips just for fun. 
They have some cute patterns and colors; I chose gold glitter. 
SO easy, super cute...I love them!
(Please ignore my HORRENDOUS nails. I am in serious, serious need of a manicure obviously.)

And I finally jumped on board the colored denim bandwagon.
I have wanted some pastel pink ones for a while, so when I found the perfect pair I was so excited!


Okay enough about me.
Thanks for humoring me for a little while. :)

One last picture for this post.
I was sitting on the couch holding Ava and I noticed we both had our feet crossed. 
Same legs and everything. 
Love sharing my life with my sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

~*Heather*~ said...

LOVE your hair!! I recently cut mine too! The ponytail was getting old, took forever to do, and the ponytail was getting in the way much too often! SO cute, but still long enough to put in a pony tail when you're feeling lazy :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)