Tuesday, April 24

Videos {April #3}

This is Ava's new trick. She "waves." I'm trying to teach her what that actually means so she can do it on command haha. I say, "Bye bye" whenever she does it. 

Haha This video make me laugh. She LOVES Baby Mozart. LOVES. She can be so fussy, but the moment it comes on, well...see for yourself. :)

I feel like she is SO close to crawling. She still doesn't "get it." She can hold herself up, and she can even move her arms forward OR her legs forward...just not simultaneously. 

Ava loves Puffs! They are like little Cheerios, but they pretty much "melt" in your mouth. She just gums those little suckers to mush. 

 Beautiful day at the beach. 

Ava has learned how to give "kisses." This video makes me laugh because I was trying to catch her giving me a kiss, but she was so distracted and looking all around. But in the next video, she finally gives me a kiss. Big, wet, open-mouth kisses.
 

Another kissing video. Cutie. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)