Saturday, April 7

Spring Has Sprung!

I love spring!
I love that the grass gets so green, flowers bloom all over the place and the weather gets warmer.
I love taking Ava outside and watching her as she discovers the world around her.
She loves the grass: walking in it, watching it as it blows in the wind, even tasting it
(which, to her dismay, I will not allow her to do).
:)

IMG_2304 copy 2 IMG_2305 copysharp 1 7 6 5 4 3 2

It's amazing how wonderful even the simple things are with my baby by my side. 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm admiring her chubby little legs. So cute!

Jenni Rollins said...

I love the pics of you holding her up in the air.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)