Sunday, April 14

Gavin Rolled Over

This came as a complete surprise, but today every time I put Gavin on his tummy for "tummy time," he somehow ended up on his back. Sometimes he would roll right away, sometimes it would take him a few minutes...but he never stayed on his tummy for too long. 
And because I know I would forget unless I posted on my blog...
...and for all of you who might be rolling your eyes thinking he is too little to be rolling over...
the proof is below. 



In this next one, he only goes half way and then gets "stuck." But the little noises he makes are so cute, I had to still post it. He is such a sweet little guy!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)