Sunday, April 14

Videos

Just some random videos from my phone. 
The ones of Gavin are a lot of me saying "Gavin, hi buddy" and him just sitting there 
because, well that's all he does these days. ;)
He is starting to smile and he makes sweet little baby coos, so you might catch glimpses of that.
I noticed that most of these videos include Ava doing something about which I have to say, "No Ava, be soft".  
(I seem to do a lot of that these days.) jk haha. :)

This one makes me laugh because Gavin had a little bit of "baby acne" and Ava points to one of his "pimples" and calls it an "eye."









I love my family.
:)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)