Wednesday, April 3

Baby Smiles

It is so sweet to see Gavin's little smiles.
I caught a little bit of one on camera. :)
Is there anything cuter or sweeter in this world than a baby smiling for the first time?
4 weeks ago today, Gavin was brand new to this world - hardly opened his eyes at all.
And just four itty-bitty weeks later, he suddenly can smile?!
Too fast, I'm telling you! 
I am clutching onto his newborn-ness as tight as I can - 
but I can already sense it slipping out of my hands!
Geez, I love this baby boy! 


1 comment:

Once Upon an Equine said...

Adorable! He looks like such a sweety. He's gonna a be a happy baby, just like his big sis.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)