Thursday, June 16

27 weeks

So, this is a video of my ever-growing belly. The background music makes this video SO awkward (I was watching "The Voice" and it was playing in the background haha), but oh well. I look back on older videos I took of my belly, back when I seriously thought I looked pregnant, but I didn't....at all. :) Now, it is safe to say that I DO look pregnant. :) Also, when I re-watched the video, it was playing in fast motion, so if it looks funny, I don't know how to fix that. :) But you get the idea. 

Just over 3 months to go! 94 days to be exact. :) Can't wait to see her little face!

------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

1 comment:

The Potters said...

27 weeks and you're that tiny?!?! jealous! i feel like your pregnancy has gone by so much faster than mine! :)

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)