Saturday, June 25

Funnies from 2nd Grade

I was going through my phone and found this little gem. :) Oh how I miss those little kiddos. :)

My student teacher taught my class about Cause and Effect. After the lesson, their assignment was to write what was the "Cause" and what was the "Effect" of something that happened to them. So, for example..."I was riding my bike too fast" (cause), "so I fell and hurt my knee" (effect). Get it?

So after they were all turned in, I read through them to see if they understood the concept. When I came to this one I just laughed. Sweet, little innocent 2nd graders. LOVE them! :)
Cause: "One time I was riding my skateboard and I was grinding a pole"
Effect: "and my skateboard broke and I hert my weiners." 

------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

1 comment:

Caleb and Tara said...

That is hilarious! I love the funny things kids say. Thanks for checking out our blog! I’ll be sure to “follow” yours now!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)