Monday, June 27

Nursery furniture! :)

I am so excited about our beautiful nursery furniture! I have been organizing and I have started decorating a tiny bit now that the room is furnished. I hung curtains and put the bedding on the crib and it's just starting to look so cute. I haven't hung anything on the walls yet, and I will take pictures when it is finished (which will probably take a while haha).  Here is a tiny sneak peak of what we have so far. :)
My grandma made this beautiful bedding. :)

Our glider that we got for an amazing deal :) And Nam's beautiful quilt. 



I added a little curtain/ruffle skirt to the changing table to hide clutter. I need to get another white basket for the top shelf. But, nice changing table for $20, eh? :)


Still have a LOT to do...but good thing it is FUN to decorate a baby's room. :)
------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

1 comment:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

love love LOVE it!

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)