Wednesday, June 8

Adobe :)

Today, we drove into the city today to visit Adobe. Bryson will start work on Monday. I felt like a mom sending her baby off to kindergarten for the first day or something, even though he wasn't actually going to work. haha. I got all choked up and everything. He's just a "big boy" now haha. I am so proud of him for working hard through school and getting a GREAT job! I'm so excited for Monday to pack a lunch and send him off to catch the BART. 
After visiting Adobe, we drove to Fisherman's Wharff and spent the day walking along the piers. It was a PERFECT, beautiful, warm day and I fell in LOVE with San Francisco! The beautiful Golden Gate Bridge was in the background, the sidewalks were lined with little carts selling fresh crab, there were friendly people everywhere and we had a delicious lunch of clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl. I just can't believe we get to live here! So much to see and do - I can't wait to do it all! :)



I feel like I have SO much to catch up on as far as blogging goes: Colorado baby shower, Nam's beautiful quilt/baby bumpers, the move, Reno...haha. I will have MUCH more time once we are unpacked and Bryson starts work. For now, we are playing, playing, playing! :) :) :) I will get around to it soon! :)


------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

For a sec, I totally forgot that you are pregnant! You look TINY!!! Haha.

Dad said...

So fun! Yes, yes yes, these are the days to sight-see and play ... plenty of time later to blog, set up an apartment, and all the rest. ENJOY !

Ashley said...

Kaitlyn, that's funny that you say that because I was stopped and asked SO many times, "When is your baby due?!" and "How far along are you?" and "Do you know if it is a boy or girl yet?"

Once Upon an Equine said...

What fun! I love S.F. Sourdough bread. It's the best. You are making me homesick. Add Muir Woods to your to-visit list. I remember it was a nice place to visit and a nice walk in the trees.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)