Friday, July 15

31 weeks

Sometimes I forget how big I have become. I very rarely, if ever, forget that I am pregnant (because it is constantly on my mind), but I do forget the massive belly I have acquired over these last 8 months. I forget until I walk past a window or a mirror and BAM, I remember again. I think that pregnancy looks different on everyone else, meaning I think all pregnant women are "soooo cute" but when I look at myself I just laugh and say, "Is this really MY body?"  It's weird because I can still wear all my old pants, unbuttoned of course. I think it's because I am carrying high, so I haven't gained any weight in my legs or hips - just belly. I don't know.  I can't believe I still have 9 weeks of growing - and these are the months that baby packs on those pounds, which means I probably will too. Oh dear. :)

So, here is a video (sans makeup or anything else that would make me look presentable haha) of me at 31 weeks. It looks like I have a pillow stuffed under my shirt haha.




Tonight marked another "pregnancy milestone" for me. For the first time, a girl taking our order at a restaurant (a stranger haha) just touched my belly and started rubbing it while asking "How pregnant are you?" haha. Hilarious. :)
------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Adri and Russ Lee said...

wow! You are carrying your baby high. That makes you look a lot smaller, probably.

Maddy said...

you look nothing but cute and amazing!!! seriously, you look so small for 31 weeks. you're adorable and i can't wait to see baby girl.

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)