Thursday, July 14

Baby Boots

I have seen these little baby boots for the longest time and I've wanted to make them forever! So the other day at the fabric store, I went to the clearance section and found some cute material and buttons and spent a whopping $1.50 for everything I needed for these boots. It was definitely an adventure sewing these little boots, but I can tell that I am getting the hang of sewing a little bit more with each mistake I make and with each stitch I have to pick out haha. The next pair of these boots I make, I will definitely be doing a couple things differently, but for my first pair, I am pretty proud of myself. :)



------------------------------------------------------ 
With love,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Maddy said...

adorable.

Adri and Russ Lee said...

Those are so cute and so Ashley-esk. Are you going to make some for me!?

Blog Archive

Labels

apartment (2) Ava (30) baby (29) baby #2 (1) birth (1) birthdays (1) blog (1) Bryson (4) California (2) cooking (2) family (2) furniture (2) Grandma Lisa (1) holidays (3) iPhone (1) Jayson (2) Kaitlyn (3) marriage (1) Mom (4) months (2) pregnancy (23) recipes (2) San Francisco (3) sewing (8) sisters (1) sports (1) Temple (1) Utah (2) vacation (2) video (13)